Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stressed!

I know it has been a very long time since my last post! We have had lots of changes in the Johnson Family household. Moving to a new city, starting a new job, and being pregnant has about done me in as far as stress comes.
But, we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Things are starting to settle down. It looks like our house has sold (FINALLY), and we found out on Monday that we are having a baby GIRL! We are thrilled! Baby Emma looks great! What more can we ask for...God is so good! I have so many pictures to post of all the activities we have done while settling in to west Tennessee. We really like the small town we live in and cannot wait to get involved in the community. Thank you so much to all of our friends and family! We could not have gotten through this without all of your love and support. I would especially like to thank my Mom for being my rock over the last few months! We are very blessed to have you in our lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys. I bet baby Emma will love having a big brother. give me a call sometime. I want to hear all about you move and your new home. we will be comming to Memphis sometime soon for a visit and would love to see you guys.

The Rogers Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Baby girls are so much fun! Chloe is growing like a weed...hard to believe she is already 14 weeks. Miss Emma will be here before you know it! Take care of yourself too ~ stress can definitely bog you down! So good to hear from you!
Many Blessings!
Leigh Anne