Sunday, December 28, 2008

Playing Santa!

Last Tuesday, Hayden, GiGi and I made our rounds around town and delivered some Santa gifts to some of our favorite people!


Here is baby Grace! Isn't she beautiful? It is hard to believe that she is already 7 weeks old. Her mom, Magen, and I have been friends for over 10 years.



Hayden had so much fun visiting with Haley and Jackson. We have really become close this year. Thank you Jen for always being there for me! You are the best!


Here are two of my favorite people... Luke and Danielle! Danielle is one of the strongest people I know. I look up to her in so many ways. We are so happy for their new family. Merry Christmas and enjoy your little miracle!







1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the pictures!!! Sooo sweet! You guys made our day coming by to visit. I am going to die when we eventually move to different cities :( We will plan visits each month...maybe we can meet in the middle and go shopping..lol!
Love you!