Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Moments that take your breath away...


Last week we took Hayden to the beach for the very first time. There are absolutely no words to describe how unbelievable this is. Watching your child's eyes through this experience is such a great reminder of how good God really is.

We vacationed in South Carolina at Hilton Head Island. This is my favorite place on earth! I have so many wonderful childhood memories on this very same shore!


I love this picture of my Mom and Hayden! She is so good with him and has so much patience when teaching him new things. Hayden really loves spending time with his "Gigi" and we are very lucky to have all of her love and support in our life!

I love this picture taken at Shelter Cove Marina. I love having all of my family together. I told my Mom this should be her Christmas card picture.

I love watching daddies and their boys, especially mine!

This was Hayden's first experience with the water and sand. He was not sure what to think about it at first, you all know he does not like to get messy! Gee, I wonder where he got that from?

1 comment:

Leslie Davis Reynolds said...

What a cutie! Glad you had a wonderful trip to the beach! Just think about how many amazing beach trips are in your families future, God truely is amazing.